Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious juicy chicken - it will make your mouth water!
Make and share this Hawaiian Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple rings, drained
- Mix sherry or wine, vinegar, garlic powder, soy sauce, pineapple juice, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Put the chicken breasts into the mixture, refrigerate, and marinate for 24 hours.
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked through. During the last 2 minutes of grilling, place pineapple rings on top of chicken.
Simply WOW!!!!' The absolute best Hawaiian Chicken dish I've ever made or tried!!! You don't need to change a single thing in this recipe, it's perfect. Very juicy and full of flavor. I served it with rice and was great. I cooked it on the stove with the marinade and poured some over the chicken when I serbed it. The rice tasted really good with the marinade too. I want to experiment and add gnocchi next time and see how it comes out, I bet it'll be just as good!! Made finitely a keeper!!!
I found the chicken to be so moist and delicious. The pineapple adds a little surprise to the moist chicken. Because of how good the chicken turned out I chose to freeze a batch for later on I am so glad I chose to pick this recipe on PLEASE REVIEW MY RECIPE 10 STARS!
Wonderful! We all LOVED this recipe. I nearly fell out of my chair when my 2 year old (who does not like anything except for yogurt and Cheez It's) ate every bite of chicken on his plate. That in itself is a miracle. I will definitely keep this recipe on hand to make many times again. I can see how this would also probably work well on skewers and I think I will try that next. Thanks for posting the recipe.