Recipe by coconutcream
I altered another recipe for light Hawaiian chicken, and this is what I came up with.
- 4 cups Chex cereal or 4 cups Crispix cereal
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cereal, coconut, and cayenne pepper in a shallow dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and honey.
- Dip chicken in mustard muxture and dredge through cereal mixture to coat.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and bake until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.