1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Carrot Salad
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
This is soooo easy and really good!! Enjoy :) Time to make does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
- 2Combine pineapple, carrots, coconut and sugar. Mix well.
- 3Combine mayonnaise and reserved juice; beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- 4Pour over carrot mixture, mixing well.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Carrot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 127.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: