Recipe by Invisible Kelly
This is my most requested recipe. There are never any leftover. The flavors work wonderfully together. Enjoy!
Top Review by Shamrockluver
This is wonderful! I added a 1/4tsp. coconut extract to my pineapples before layering on the top and left out the coconut. It is so good. Even better after it sits for a while in the fridge. Thank you, this will be a staple for the summer BBQ's.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) box pudding, cheescake flavor
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons coconut
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake mix according to pkg directions.
- Bake and cool.
- prepare pudding and evenly spread on top of cooled cake.
- mix slightly drained pineapple with coconut, spread that over the pudding.
- mix whipped cream, and spread over everything on cake.
- Top with nuts if desired.