Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
I found this on another web site when I needed a cake recipe using ingredients I had on hand. The only thing I didn't have was a banana so I used 1/3 cup vegetable oil instead and it turned out great! I also put extra pecans around the top of the bundt pan to "decorate" the cake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl stir the melted butter, eggs and the banana.
- Add the cake mix and crushed pineapple with juice and mix.
- Stir in the 1/2 cup chopped pecans and the coconut.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 - 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool and invert onto cake plate.