1 hr 5 mins
DebS #2's Note:
I found this on another web site when I needed a cake recipe using ingredients I had on hand. The only thing I didn't have was a banana so I used 1/3 cup vegetable oil instead and it turned out great! I also put extra pecans around the top of the bundt pan to "decorate" the cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 3In a large bowl stir the melted butter, eggs and the banana.
- 4Add the cake mix and crushed pineapple with juice and mix.
- 5Stir in the 1/2 cup chopped pecans and the coconut.
- 6Pour into the prepared pan.
- 7Bake for 50 - 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 8Cool and invert onto cake plate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 353.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g