Recipe by Chef Otaktay
very great tasting rolls I love to eat with mashed potatoes and turkey:) its very good for anything:)
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons butter flavor shortening
- 4 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle for a 2 pound batch; press Start. The dough can be a bit sticky, so you may want to add a little bit more bread flour as it mixes.
- When the dough cycle is complete, turn the risen dough out on a lightly floured surface and divide into twelve equal pieces. Form the pieces into rounds and place on lightly greased baking sheets. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until golden brown.