1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Bread Ham & Cheese Rolls
Very easy and very yummy appetizer. These can be made ahead of time and ready to pop into the oven minutes before serving. Trust me, these will be gone minutes after you set the plate down! There are similar recipes on the Zaar, but this one has all the yummy buttery goodness on the inside, not the outside, of the roll...so no messy fingers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 packages hawaiian bread dinner rolls (12 rolls or pkg)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 -15 slices deli ham (more if you want a thicker sandwich)
- 8 -10 slices swiss cheese (more if you like it cheesy)
- 1Combine softened butter, mustard, grated onion, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce to form a spread.
- 2Without separating the rolls, slice the rolls horizontally. Spread the butter mixture on both slices -- inside, not outside. Layer the ham and cheese on bottom slices. Top with the top slices.
- 3Cut into individual rolls but keeping them together. Wrap each package of now cut rolls tightly in foil and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until heated and cheese is melted. Just pop the foil packets into the oven. That easy!
- 5You can also heat them in a baking dish -- just spray a little Pam or the like on the dish.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Bread Ham & Cheese Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 255.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: