Recipe by MsSally
Semi-sweet bread with fruit. Smells heavenly when cooking.
Top Review by The Mad Slovak
I made this bread a few days ago and it's GONE. My wife forbids me to make it for at least another couple of weeks because she said it would be the only thing she'd eat. VERY good bread! The only thing different that I did was that I used almond extract. I didn't have coconut extract.
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup instant potato flakes
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast