Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not made this but it sounds like a yumm winner. Baking time is however long it takes your machine
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 1⁄3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 1⁄4 cup flaked shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Drain the pineapple well.
- May use milk or water for pineapple juice if desired.
- Put all ingredients into pan in order recommended for your machine.
- Select light crust, sweet bread.
Oh Girlie, this was wonderful. Only changes I made was to add extra carrots (to use up the bag of shredded carrots in the fridge) and I subbed some pecans for the macadamia nuts. Delightful! There is so little butter and sugar in here. . .wonder if you could eliminate them both completely????
Calling all pineapple lovers! Perfectly delicious and easy too! Mahalo (thank you in Hawaiian) Annacia for sharing a bit of pineapple heaven with us. Can see this also being used for Vanilla French Toast with a pineapple yogurt.
As soon as hubby took a bite, he said "WOW!" This was a wonderful bread. :) I had to add some extra flour about 1/2-3/4 cup but that is probably because I didn't add the coconut and nuts as I didn't have them and family preference. I did add some coconut extract 1/2 tsp. Thanks for the great recipe, Annacia!