Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 package dry yeast
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1⁄3 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice)
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice (reserved)
- Place all ingredients in bread machine on sweet bread setting, using darker than normal crust setting.
- Dough will appear dry until the cream cheese and pineapple become well blended.