2 hrs 30 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light (March 2005)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave pineapple juice in a bowl at high 45 seconds or until 100° to 110°.
- 2Dissolve yeast in warm pineapple juice; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Place yeast mixture in the bowl of a stand-up mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- 4Add 1 cup flour to yeast mixture; beat until combined.
- 5Add warm milk, eggs, sugar, butter, and salt, beating to combine.
- 6Add 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until combined (dough will be very soft and sticky). Beat at medium-low speed 2 minutes.
- 7Lightly coat sides of bowl with cooking spray and cover with a damp towel.
- 8Let dough rise in a warm draft-free place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- 9Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 10Coat 2 (8-inch) round pans with cooking spray; dust each pan with 1 tablespoon flour.
- 11Divide dough evenly between prepared pans.
- 12Cover and let rise in a warm draft-free place for 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- 13Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Bread
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 70.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g