The classic stir-fry would not be complete without beef. Points...5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1 lb top sirloin steak, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 green peppers or 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 -2 garlic cloves, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1In medium bowl, dissolve cornstarch and 1 tablespoons.
- 2worcestershire sauce.
- 3Add beef cubes and toss to coat.
- 4In small bowl mix ketchup, sugar and 1 tablespoons.
- 5each worcestershire sauce and juice from pineapple for sauce; drain pineapple.
- 6Brown beef in a large oiled skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Remove and set aside.
- 8In same skillet heat 2 tbsps.
- 9water over medium-high heat; add peppers and garlic.
- 10Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until water evaporates and peppers are crisp-tender.
- 11Reduce heat and stir in sauce mixture, pineapple and beef along with any accumulated juices.
- 12Heat through and serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Beef Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 332.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 33.0 g