1 hr 10 mins
This is another easy family favorite which combines a nice meat loaf with a sweet-sour sauce. The recipe makes two loaves so I usually freeze one for later. This makes a great meal when paired with rice and a fresh veggie and/or a salad. Believe me, you'll like this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl, blend gravy mix and milk.
- 2Add instant minced onion; let stand a few minutes.
- 3Add eggs, parsley, soy sauce, salt and pepper; stir in bread crumbs.
- 4Add ground beef; mix well.
- 5Shape into two loaves; place in shallow baking pan.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
- 7Spoon off excess fat.
- 8Pour a little sweet-sour sauce over loaves.
- 9Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- 10Heat remaining sauce to serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Beef Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.7 mg
- Sodium 567.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown gravy mix