Recipe by Forever Foodie
This is such a wonderfully delicious and EASY Marinade and Go--To Meal. Great for Gatherings or just a nice relaxing comfort meal with Family. FYI on the grill is amazing too! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
Top Review by Veggie Girl Kacey
I made this last week when I bought about 6 pounds of ribs. I decided to split the ribs evenly and try two recipes. This recipe was one of them and everyone LOVED them. I didn't have pineapple but I used everything else (estimating each time I added the ingredients because I could not see this recipe going wrong). Will definitely make again and perhaps try on the BBQ. I'm also curious to see if the guys like it on chicken breasts.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim as much fat off ribs as possible.
- Mix all ingredients in a med bowl.
- Place ribs and marinade into a oven-safe dish. Mix to combine. Cover. Marinate overnight.
- When ready to cook, let ribs sit out at room tempt for at least 1 hours.
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Bake for 2 1/2~3hrs .
- SERVE OVER RICE! ENJOY!