Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
from The Nest magazine. I love fruit salsas! Great for a cookout or house party! (especially if you're a newlywed like me, and just learning to cook.)
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush tenderloin with oil and season with S & P.
- Grill 5-6 minutes per side, brushing frequently with half of the barbecue sauce.
- Remove tenderloin from the grill and glaze with a thick coat of remaining barbecue sauce.
- Cover pork and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice into 1/2-inch thick medallions. Serve warm.
- For pineapple relish: Combine all the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss, cover, and refrigerate.
- To assemble sandwiches: Bring pineapple relish to room temp before assembling. Slice open rolls almost all the way and warm on a low-heat grill or an oven. Place a slice of pork in roll. Top pork with a spoonful of relish.
Cut this recipe in half & had enough for 4 hungry people! Really liked the salsa that was included here! Definitely something I'll make again, next time with some shredded pork that I have in the freezer! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick-a-Chef]