from The Nest magazine. I love fruit salsas! Great for a cookout or house party! (especially if you're a newlywed like me, and just learning to cook.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to high.
- 2Brush tenderloin with oil and season with S & P.
- 3Grill 5-6 minutes per side, brushing frequently with half of the barbecue sauce.
- 4Remove tenderloin from the grill and glaze with a thick coat of remaining barbecue sauce.
- 5Cover pork and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 6Slice into 1/2-inch thick medallions. Serve warm.
- 7For pineapple relish: Combine all the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss, cover, and refrigerate.
- 8To assemble sandwiches: Bring pineapple relish to room temp before assembling. Slice open rolls almost all the way and warm on a low-heat grill or an oven. Place a slice of pork in roll. Top pork with a spoonful of relish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Barbecue Pork Sandwiches With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (2199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 401.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: