Recipe by chef FIFI
Found this recipe on the web. This is a super MOIST flavorful banana bread that includes pineapple in its recipe. You could probably add coconut to add another dimension to this recipe.
Top Review by Alpa.71
Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe! We don't eat eggs, so I used 3 tbsp of Ener-G brand egg substitute instead. I also toasted the walnuts for a few minutes while I was preheating the oven. I made them into exactly 12 muffins and baked for about 50 min. Thanks!
- 3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups mashed bananas (ripe)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2-1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Add sugar,eggs and oil in large mixing bowl and blend well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the nuts and blend well with electric mixer.
- Stir in nuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 350 degrees.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 60-70 minutes or until done.