- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup butter
- 6 very ripe bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 10 inch tube pan or 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda in large bowl.
- Beat butter, add sugar and beat.
- Add eggs and beat.
- Stir in bananas, pineapples and nuts; stir well.
- Pour in prepared pan and bake 65-70 minutes.
- Let cool before turning out.