Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from The Great American Favorite Brand Names Cookbook. I'm trying to get as many of these recipes posted before I have to return the book to the library. When I try it, I'll come back and let you know some more about it. If anyone else tries it, please do the same.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup processed cheese spread or 1⁄2 cup canned cheese soup, heated
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ham, chopped bacon or 2 slices cooked chopped bacon
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Prick potatoes with fork. Microwave on HIGH 10-15 minutes until fork inserts easily. Split and open baked potatoes.
- Drain pineapples, save juice for a beverage.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Spoon over potatoes.