Recipe by megmac098
Sweet and tangy chicken
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this recipe as given, but another time I'll use half thighs & half chicken breasts (My other half likes the former, while I like the latter!), but I must admit that it does make for a wonderful chicken dinner, especially when served over a combo of brown rice & sweet peas! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend Tag]
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (4 ounces each)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bown, combine the pineapple, sherry or broth, mustard, honey and butter mix together.
- spoon over chicken.
- sprinkle paprika.
- bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 35-45 minutes.