Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Fundcraft.
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 10 1⁄2 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Toasts oats and sesame seed in skillet, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Melt marshmallows, peanut butter, and margarine over medium flame, stirring constantly.
- Add oats, sesame seed, and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Press into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Yummy! I, too, didn't have any macadamia nuts (can't have them, anyway, as I'm allergic to them), but I toasted an equal amount of walnuts with the oats/sesame seed mixture, then followed the rest of the recipe exactly.
Oh gosh these are great bars! I reduced the coconut slightly and used toasted walnuts in place of the macadamia nuts as I did not have any handy, I also used butter in place of margraine, delicious! thanks for sharing internetnut!...Kitten:)