Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This tropical drink is from Safeway's website, posted by LSheridan. It's really delicious, with a wonderful Hawaiian flair to it. I garnished our drinks with skewer that had a pineapple chunk and a red cherry on it, but I think a wedge of lime or orange segment would be a great garnish, too.
- 1 fluid ounce vanilla-flavored vodka
- 1 fluid ounce orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier or similar)
- 4 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 pineapple chunk (optional garnish)
- Add several ice cubes to a tall Collins glass. Pour vodka and orange liqueur over the ice.
- Fill glass with pineapple juice, and then squeeze the lime wedge on the top.
- If desired, garnish with a skewer with a pineapple chunk and a red cherry.