Recipe by dicentra
This was a Rachael Ray recipe. Doug loves all things teriyaki, so this was a big hit. Be sure to grill the pineapple well.
- 907.18 g ground turkey breast
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves (I used 2 t. garlic in jar)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 118.29 ml hoisin sauce (found in international section)
- 9.85 ml sesame oil
- 1 cored fresh pineapple, cut into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix turkey with ginger, soy sauce, garlic and onions.
- Form into patties and cook for 5 minutes on each side on grill.
- As burgers cook, baste with hoisin mixed with sesame oil.
- Grill pineapple rings alongside burgers.
- Place burgers on buns and top with grilled pineapple rings and lettuce.