Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are not for the light-hearted!! These are very rich!! For chocolate lovers this has dark and white chocolate with Butterscotch morsels in the mix!!
- 1064.65 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml salt
- 473.18 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml granulated sugar
- 354.88 ml dark brown sugar, packed
- 14.78 ml vanilla (The good stuff)
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 680.38 g package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 311.84 g package white chocolate chips
- 311.84 g package butterscotch chips
- 236.59 ml walnuts (optional) or 236.59 ml pecans (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a med size bowl. Set aside.
- Put eggs in a small bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- In a Large bowl, beat together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until very creamy.
- Add the eggs and blend well.
- Stir in ALL of the morsels until distributed through. Add the nuts if you are using.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet place "Golf Ball" size drops and bake for 9 minutes for Soft Batch cookies or 11 minutes for crunchier cookies.
These are just excellent cookies. I also left out the butterscotch because I don't care for them and added Toffee chips in their place. Texture was perfect. Thanks. Made for your cookathon. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Oh my Wow! I'm still waking up from my chocolate coma here. These are so good. I left out the butterscotch just because I don't like them, and added milk chocolate chips in their place. I made mine a little bit smaller, so they only took about 9 minutes. This one is a keeper. Made and Reviewed for your Cookathon. Keep fighting!