1/3 Photos of Have Some Cookies With Your Morsels
These are not for the light-hearted!! These are very rich!! For chocolate lovers this has dark and white chocolate with Butterscotch morsels in the mix!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla (The good stuff)
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 (24 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup walnuts (optional) or 1 cup pecans (optional)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375.
- 2Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a med size bowl. Set aside.
- 3Put eggs in a small bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- 4In a Large bowl, beat together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until very creamy.
- 5Add the eggs and blend well.
- 6Stir in ALL of the morsels until distributed through. Add the nuts if you are using.
- 7On an ungreased cookie sheet place "Golf Ball" size drops and bake for 9 minutes for Soft Batch cookies or 11 minutes for crunchier cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Have Some Cookies With Your Morsels
Serving Size: 1 (3298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2710.5
- Calories from Fat 1247
- Total Fat 138.6 g
- Saturated Fat 87.6 g
- Cholesterol 342.9 mg
- Sodium 1960.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 344.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 250.1 g
- Protein 25.8 g