Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids will really love this at their Halloween parties.
Make and share this Haunted Graveyard Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix or 2 (4 ounce) boxes vegetarian instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) packagenabisco Oreo cookies, crushed
- 6 -10 pepperidge farm milano cookies
- black decorating gel or green decorating gel
- whipped cream
- miniature chocolate chip
- pumpkin decorative candies (optional)
- orange sprinkles (optional)
- green sprinkles (optional)
- Pour cold milk into a large bowl; add pudding mix and stir together; beat with a wire whisk for several minutes.
- Stir in half of the crushed Oreos.
- Spoon mixture into an oblong casserole dish or baking pan.
- Sprinkle top of pudding with the rest of the Oreo cookies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Just prior to serving, use the decorator icing or gel to write on the tops of the cookies some messages like"RIP" and stick them partway into the pudding, slightly bent.
- Make ghosts with the can of whipped cream, basically as a big blob, with 2 chocolate chips stuck in for the eyes.
- Place the candy pumpkins around on top of the crushed cookies, and sprinkle with jimmies to fill in the empty spots.
- Serve chilled.