Recipe by ARathkamp
I've seen other Pumpkin Cobbler recipe's around, but this one is by far the hassel-free version. Very tasty, very simple.
- 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix (Libby's brand. Do not use puree or plain pumpkin)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box cake mix (French Vanilla or Butter flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter flavored spray.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk, eggs and brown sugar.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix melted butter with the dry cake mix. Mix until small crumbles form (a pastry blender works well for this step). Crumbles should become somewhat dry.
- Sprinkle crumbles on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned and pie mixture is firm in the center (cake tester should come out clean).
- Serve with either whipped cream or ice cream (try either flavored with french vanilla).