I've seen other Pumpkin Cobbler recipe's around, but this one is by far the hassel-free version. Very tasty, very simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter flavored spray.
- 3In a mixing bowl, blend together pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk, eggs and brown sugar.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 5In a mixing bowl, mix melted butter with the dry cake mix. Mix until small crumbles form (a pastry blender works well for this step). Crumbles should become somewhat dry.
- 6Sprinkle crumbles on top of pumpkin mixture.
- 7Bake for 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned and pie mixture is firm in the center (cake tester should come out clean).
- 8Serve with either whipped cream or ice cream (try either flavored with french vanilla).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hassle-Free Pumpkin Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 904.8
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 162.9 mg
- Sodium 1090.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 82.8 g
- Protein 12.6 g