This recipe is adapted from one found in a Philadelphia Cream Cheese ad. I like to make mine using fat free items, real sugar, and Girl Scout shortbread cookies...please adapt to your tastes. This is a very simple dessert to take to a potluck. Note, baking time is actually refrigerator or freezer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese (soft, but not runny)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh orange juice (juice of one orange)
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers fat-free whipped topping (thawed, but not too soft)
- 4 -6 tablespoons jam (optional)
- 22 cookies (Girl Scout shortbread cookies are perfect for this.)
- 1Cream together sugar and cream cheese.
- 2Blend in yogurt and orange juice.
- 3Fold in whipped topping.
- 4Separate out 22 foil baking cups. (The cups don't have to be placed in muffin tins in order to retain shape, but if you have enough room in your refrigerator to use the muffin tins they do make it a little easier.).
- 5Place a cookie in the bottom of each foil baking cup to create the crust.
- 6A small amount of jam can be placed on top of the crust for a surprise element.
- 7Evenly distribute filling between the foils.
- 8Place cheesecakes in the refrigerator for at least an hour. If pressed for time they can be placed in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. They are also good frozen.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hassle Free No-Bake Individual Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 163.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: