1/2 Photos of Hasselback Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
I got this idea from Cuisine at Home, but altered the recipe to produce a moister, cheesier version. This looks like a very fancy side dish, but is actually easy to do. Definately a unique way to serve potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Spray a rectangular glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Prepare potatoes, peel and cut in half length wise and fan.
- 4To fan potatoes, place cut side down and slice in 1/8 inch slices.
- 5*Tip*Place a chopstick on each side to prevent slicing all the way through.
- 6Place breadcrumbs, grated cheese, olive oil, paprika, and salt in a food processor and process until mixed.
- 7Place potatoes in rectangular baking dish and open up fans.
- 8Drizzle with 1/3 cup butter, set aside remaining butter.
- 9Place breadcrumb mixture in a plate and with fans slightly open dip tops of potatoes in bread crumb mixture and return to baking dish.
- 10Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and drizzle with remaining butter and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- 11May drizzle with additional butter if needed.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hasselback Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 572.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g