1/1 Photo of Hasselback Potatoes
A simple yet elegant side dish that's fun to make. I've had this recipe for years, but can't remember where it came from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F and oil a large glass baking dish.
- 2prepare peeled halved potatoes, placing each half, cut side down on a cutting board. Arrange two wooden skewers or chopsticks on both sides of potato and thinly slice across. (The sticks keep you from cutting all the way through the potato.).
- 3Process crumbs, cheese, 1 T. of oil, paprika, and salt in food processor and then transfer to shallow dish.
- 4Drizzle potatoes with remaining olive oil, carefully bend to fan out sliced sections, then roll tops in bread crumb mixture.
- 5Arrange potatoes in baking dish, cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- 6Remove foil and continue baking until until crumbs are brown and potatoes are cooked, about 15 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hasselback Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 65.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g