1/9 Photos of Hass Avocado Sunrise Omelet
Avocados add such flavor and color to a meal. This is yummy. Adopted from the Haas Avocado Board. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute mushroom about 5 minutes, till cooked. Place in small bowl.
- 2Beat eggs with fork until light and lemon colored.
- 3Stir in green onion, mushrooms, avocado and cheese.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Pour egg mixture into oiled 12" skillet; cook until bottom of omelet is set, 3-5 minutes.
- 6Flip omelet over in pan; continue to cook until set.
- 7Cut into pie-shaped wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hass Avocado Sunrise Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 386.8 mg
- Sodium 234.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 17.6 g