1/2 Photos of Haslet ( Ground Pork and Sage Meatloaf)
2 hrs 20 mins
woodland hues's Note:
My dear British hubby made this for me and I love it. Slice it up cold and serve with boiled potatoes and a salad. Or, like me, eat it while it's still warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak cubed bread in enough water or milk to cover.
- 2When soft, squeeze out excess moisture.
- 3Mix the bread, pork, onion, sage, salt, and pepper.
- 4Mince mixture in a food processor.
- 5Lightly grease a loaf tin.
- 6Place mixture in tin, pressing down firmly and evenly.
- 7In a preheated 375F oven, bake 1 1/2- 2 hours.
- 8If top browns too quickly, slip aluminum foil over the tin.
- 9Let stand in the tin 10- 15 minutes, then turn onto a rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Haslet ( Ground Pork and Sage Meatloaf)
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.5
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 163.3 mg
- Sodium 516.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 42.9 g