- 1 lb ground meat or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (52 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can hominy
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute meat and onions until no longer pink and onions are translucent.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls, serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
- Can top with: cheddar cheese, sliced scallions, sour cream, etc.
- Good on a cold wintry day!