Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You'll actually like brussel sprouts... I swear. My mom always makes it for Thanksgiving and everyone gets 2nds.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the sprouts and garlic and cook until the sprouts begin to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the wine and lemon juice, and cook covered until the sprouts are easily pierced with a fork but not soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add the oregano and cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot or warm.