You'll actually like brussel sprouts... I swear. My mom always makes it for Thanksgiving and everyone gets 2nds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- 2Add the sprouts and garlic and cook until the sprouts begin to brown, about 2 minutes.
- 3Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the wine and lemon juice, and cook covered until the sprouts are easily pierced with a fork but not soft, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add the oregano and cook for 30 seconds.
- 5Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve hot or warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hashed Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Oregano
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g