Recipe by Juliann
You'll actually like brussel sprouts... I swear. My mom always makes it for Thanksgiving and everyone gets 2nds.
Top Review by Penny G.
This was so yummy and even some of the "no" brussels spout crowd liked it very much. Followed the recipe except it took a bit longer to reach a tender stage after the wine. Other than that perfect.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed, cut in half and coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the sprouts and garlic and cook until the sprouts begin to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the wine and lemon juice, and cook covered until the sprouts are easily pierced with a fork but not soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add the oregano and cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot or warm.