Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a family thing. We have it every year for thanksgiving. Easy to prepare and addictive from the first bite.
- 828.06 ml frozen hash brown potatoes (1LB bag)
- 1 onion (small)
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup (or Potato)
- 354.88 ml KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese (8 to 10 oz bag)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml corn flakes
- 78.07 ml butter (melted)
- Gease a 9 X 13 cake pan. Combine first seven ingredients in large bowl. Pour into pan and bake or refrigerate over night.
- When ready to bake preheat over to 350. Combine Corn Flakes and butter and spread over top. Bake for one hour.
This is a tasty casserole! Similar to the one I make, but I like the use of frozen hash browns and that you do not have to defrost them. The only thing I would change is the amount of cornflake crumb topping; it was way too much for our tastes, kind of overwhelmed the casserole, I would cut it in half. Made for Spring PAC 2013.