Recipe by Miriam C.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. It's quick and easy. Simple and a crowd pleaser
- 1 (1 lb) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (39 g) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 lb brown ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground pork
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown one pound of turkey, beef or pork, your choose. Add one can of cream of mushroom soup and dry onion soup. Spread into one 9 x 13 pan. On top of that mixture spread the one package of shredded hash browns. Spread the one cup of cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes until the potatoes are done and cheese has melted.