Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Glanced at many hashbrown casserole recipes, and I came up with this one that tastes really delicious.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic, minced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cheese spread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F., and spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients above the topping ingredients together, place in prepared baking dish. Combine the topping ingredients, and place on top of casserole mixture. Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Remove the cover, and bake uncovered for 10 minutes, or until light brown on top.