1/1 Photo of Hashbrown Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
I have made this for my co-workers and they love it. Hashbrown casseroles are not all that unique of a dish but this one is good enough to share. The bacon I used is a thick cut applewood smoked bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together (except the bacon and 1 of the bags of cheese) in a large bowl.
- 2Cook bacon and mix in some of the bacon drippings.
- 3Place in oven-safe casserole dish.
- 4Bake covered (with lid or foil) in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove cover and add some shredded cheese on top (I do about half of the 2nd bag).
- 6Bust up or cut up the bacon then add it to the top and return to oven for another 30 minutes until brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hashbrown Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.2
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 738.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 20.2 g