Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Turn one can of corned beef hash into a flavorful and versatile casserole. Serve for breakfast with hot muffins and fruit, for lunch with salad, or for dinner with your favorite veggies.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn beef hash
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crumble hash in a greased 9 x 9 inch casserole and sprinkle with cheese.
- Whisk together the remaining and pour over the hash.
- Bake 35 minutes or until the custard is set.
Lorac :Your HASH Can HEAVEN Breakfest WAS Excellent ! It was so easy to make~ it was delicious~ & easy clean up !I had it with my Peachtree Schnapps & O.J Nice hot Englih Muffins :>) I will defintely Have this agian & even add this to my Brunch menu ! ~ POKER ~
Disappointed. It came out watery and very bland. Sorry, but this one's coming out of my cookbook.
Definately 5 stars. I had leftover Corned beef briscut, so I made my own hash with the leftover onion and potatoes added. Followed the rest of the recipe to the letter except... I used a quiche dish and baked it for about 40 minutes. Hubby and I surely enjoyed this dish....a real keeper...thanks Lorac