1/2 Photos of Hash Browns Sausage Casserole
I got this recipe from my mother-in-law after having it for breakfast at her house. I've never made it myself, but it was so delicious, I thought I'd share. I'm not sure if you can use another type of oil, so any reviews using a different oil would be appreciated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and milk, set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, mix hashbrowns and oil.
- 3Press along the bottom and up the sides of a 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Bake at 475* for 15 minutes.
- 5Layer the sausage, cheese, and onions over the potatoes.
- 6Pour the egg/milk mixture evenly over the top.
- 7Turn oven down to 350* and bake for 30 minutes until firm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.4
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 248.7 mg
- Sodium 1097.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 32.0 g