I got this recipe from my mother-in-law after having it for breakfast at her house. I've never made it myself, but it was so delicious, I thought I'd share. I'm not sure if you can use another type of oil, so any reviews using a different oil would be appreciated.
- Beat eggs and milk, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix hashbrowns and oil.
- Press along the bottom and up the sides of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 475* for 15 minutes.
- Layer the sausage, cheese, and onions over the potatoes.
- Pour the egg/milk mixture evenly over the top.
- Turn oven down to 350* and bake for 30 minutes until firm.