Recipe by Chris Reynolds
This is a Schwann's recipe idea that I made over. You can make most of this the night before, and bake it in the morning (see directions). My DH doesn't like anything spicy hot, so I don't use 1/2 the jalapeno cheese, but suit yourself!
- 0.5 (2 1/2 lb) package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded jalapeno pepper cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 sausage links, cooked and diced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup milk
- 9 eggs
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place hash browns into lightly sprayed 9"x11" pan and press down evenly to form a crust. Drizzle with butter and bake for 25 minutes.
- Place cheeses, sausage, and bacon over the crust. If desired, cover at this point and refrigerate until the next day.
- Beat milk and eggs together. Pour over cheese and meat.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.