Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great brunch dish for a crowd. This doubles easily, and it's even better the next day. Not for those easily frightened by calories, but it's a little better with veggie "sausage". Also keeps it kosher! The pepper jack cheese is what makes it so great.
- Press excess water out of thawed hash brown patties.
- Press patties into an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Brush with butter and bake for 1/2 hour at 350°F.
- Mix egg and half and half well.
- Layer soy sausage and cheese on baked hash browns.
- Pour egg mixture over.
- Continue baking until cheese begins to melt and egg is set, approximately 40 more minutes.