1 hr 30 mins
A great brunch dish for a crowd. This doubles easily, and it's even better the next day. Not for those easily frightened by calories, but it's a little better with veggie "sausage". Also keeps it kosher! The pepper jack cheese is what makes it so great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press excess water out of thawed hash brown patties.
- 2Press patties into an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- 3Brush with butter and bake for 1/2 hour at 350°F.
- 4Mix egg and half and half well.
- 5Layer soy sausage and cheese on baked hash browns.
- 6Pour egg mixture over.
- 7Continue baking until cheese begins to melt and egg is set, approximately 40 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.6
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 657.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hash brown patties