1/4 Photos of Hash Browns Quiche
1 hr 20 mins
I found this recipe in one of the TOH special additions. Our Christmas meal at our home is Breakfast Brunch. I made this dish this year, with a couple of revisions, and it was the hit of the brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Presh hash browns between paper towels to be sure to get all moisture out.
- 3Press into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased, deep dish 9" pie plate.
- 4Drizzle butter over hash browns.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, combine the ham and cheese.
- 7When the hash browns are browned, spread the ham and cheese mixture over the top.
- 8Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour evenly over the ham and cheese mixture.
- 9Reduce oven heat to 350 and bake the quiche for 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Allow to stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- 11Hint: my family loved this with sauted garlic mushrooms served over the top of each slice, salsa would be good served over the top also.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 153.3 mg
- Sodium 536.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g