Recipe by Starr in Georgia
This recipe was given to me by my grandmother. It has become a family favorite.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I only used 8 ounces of sour cream and used the full fat version as that is what I had in the fridge. We all enjoyed this as this was something different for us.
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen shredded hash browns (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup vidalia onion (chopped)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper