Top Review by Mrs. Michele Brown
Excellent recipe!! Easy to make, no hassle. I purchased the hash brown potatoes unfrozen and used precooked bacon pieces to save time. This made it real simple. Next time I will probably try it with cubed ham and vary the types of cheeses. Add some diced green pepper. Mmmm! Mmmm!
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together eggs and milk in medium bowl.
- Stir in potatoes, green onions, salt, and pepper, sauce.
- Stir in 1 cup of the cheese and half the bacon.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and 1/2 cup cheese over top.
- Continue baking for 3 to 4 minutes.