Recipe by ~SwoR~
All ingredients are adjustable to personal taste. This recipe came from the corner of my mind...LOL
- 3 medium potatoes (half baked)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion (, (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- oil (to lightly coat pan)
- cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and bake potatoes until they are half done and still very firm.
- shred them in the food processor with the shredder blade (large if you have two sizes) mince the onions and garlic if you are using fresh clove.
- Mix with the egg and other seasonings except cheese.
- Add to potatoes and mix well.
- Make into"pancakes" and fry in pan until browned turn and brown other side.
- Top with cheese if desired and serve warm.