Recipe by Joyce O
An easy but elegantly rich and delicious potato casserole made with the fresh, not frozen hash brown style potatoes that are found in the grocery dairy case. This casserole makes a hearty side dish for any meal, not just breakfast.
- 2 (1 lb) packages shredded hash brown potatoes (fresh, not frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesargento shredded mozzarella-provolone cheese blend
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly mix together all ingredients.
- Place mixture in a glass casserole or baking dish lightly coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 1-1.5 hours* until top is browned.
- *Length of baking time will depend upon depth of baking dish. The deeper the dish the more time may be required.