Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by Tracey112205.
- 4 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup marinara sauce
- 3 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces fully-cooked chicken sausage, diced and browned in a skillet
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 ounce fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 with a rack on the bottom.
- Mix crust ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Pack mixture on a pizza pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until brown and crusted.
- Remove and spread the crust with marinara sauce. Scatter the top with the smoked mozzarella, browned chicken sausage and chopped peppers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese over the top. Place back in the oven and bake until the cheeses melt - about 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and let cool a couple minutes before serving.