Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick throw together meal that will leave everyone begging for more..
- 6 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 375. Grease round pizza pan.
- Stir together hashbrowns and cheddar cheese soup. Press into pizza pan. Bake for about 20-25 mins, or until hashbrowns start to brown a little.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef, then add 3/4 can tomato sauce (i use hunt's three cheese) Simmer for about 15 minutes. Spread remaining sauce over the hashbrown crust.
- Load ground beef onto hashbrown crust. Top with shredded cheese (mozza, cheddar, whatever) Place back in oven until cheese completely melts (5-7 minutes).
This was a simple dish to prepare. It tastes kind of like a cheeseburger. I think if I would have let the crust crisp up a little bit more it would've been better, but it was still good!