- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, diced
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup tallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat tallow in a medium skillet until tallow reaches 300 degrees.Add bacon bits,garlic,onion,and shallots to skillet.Sautee for about 3-5 minutes.Add potatoes to skillet.Reduce heat.
- Sprinkle salt,pepper and paprika over potatoes while in skillet.Stir well.Cover pan.
- Cook potatoes for about 7-10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown on both sides,turning potatoes twice.Serve.