- Get out the excess moisture by pressing the hash browns between paper towels.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Press hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate.
- Drizzle hash browns with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees, for 20-25 minutes or til the edges are browned.
- Mix together the cheeses and ham; pour onto crust and spread evenly.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, cream, seasoned salt, and pepper; pour over ham/cheese.
- In a 350 degree oven, bake, uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.